Sunday 1 February 2015

January Favourites


So the first month of 2015 is already over! Today's post will be all about the things I have been loving throughout January. I don't have too many favourites this month as I haven't really done anything except study and go to school so I've just stuck to my normal routine. Although saying that after Christmas I started using some new hair/body care products which I have been using ever since! So here's what I've been loving lately:



My first two favourites are from Lush and are the Rehab shampoo and Retrend conditioner. I received these bad boys for Christmas and they have worked wonders on my hair. My hair is normally quite dry and frizzy but these two products have made it silky smooth. It also keeps my hair clean for longer as I've noticed my hair doesn't get oily as quickly as it used to. Will definitely be re-purchasing! LOVE LOVE LOVE!



The next two products I also received for Christmas and have been using none stop since! Both the Clean On Me which is a body wash and the Butter Yourself Moisture Lotion smell incredible. The smell also lasts for a while throughout the day as well, it doesn't just disappear like some lotions and body washes. The bottles are quite big so I am so happy they will last me a long time. This is the second post in a row I've mentioned Soap & Glory whoops but I've been loving their products as I got a gift set of them for Christmas.


Now on to random favourites! Even though I have been studying a lot I have still managed to find time to watch The Fault In Our Stars. I am a huge fan of the book and the film and if you haven't read/watched it then you are missing out! I would definitely say you have to read the book first though as it is truly wonderful, well so is the film buttttt just read it ahah




The last thing I've been loving in January is Custard Creams. I have always liked Custard Creams but throughout January I've just been absolutely loving them! Every time its snack time I'll be tracking down a Custard Cream:) 

Thank you for reading, hopefully in my next favourites it will include more things!
Ellie x


4 comments:

  1. TFIOS was lovely. I read the book first (so glad I did.)
    Would love to test the Soap and Glory products out.
    my favourites are in this post, if you'd like to check them out ;) http://charlinehasablog.blogspot.com/2015/01/favourite-things-january.html

    Love, Charline x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay, glad you read the book first! You definitely have to try out the Soap & Glory products:) x

      Delete
  2. I love custard creams! So yummy with a cuppa. Definitely going to pick up a soap and glory shower gel soon!
    I'm over at
    http://simplyshannonn.blogspot.co.uk/ if you wanna see my favourites :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yayyy Custard Creams are the best:)

    ReplyDelete