Sunday 1 March 2015

Birthday Haul

Since in February it was my birthday, as promised in my last post here's what I gratefully received:



Here are some of the makeup products I received. My brother bought me the Shu Uemura eyelash curler and it is hands down the best eye curler I have ever tried. My eyelashes stay long and curled all day! Thank you Bro.


With a MAC gift card given to me by my friends I picked up the clear Brow Set and so far I am seriously impressed. It keeps my brows in place without them feeling crunchy.


One of my other friends was kind enough to buy me the Nars Laguna bronzer. I wasn't too sure if this would suit my skin tone as I have a very pale complexion and thought this would be too dark, but boy oh boy was I wrong! This bronzer brings warmth to my skin and is great for contouring as it has a matte finish. 


With a Debenhams gift card I also picked up the original Naked Basics palette. I picked it up as it has all the shadows I would need if I was travelling. It also is just full of beautiful natural shadows that I can use on a day-to-day basis.


My parents bought me a couples items from Zoella Beauty which I have been loving. The Soak Opera shower gel is a beautiful smelling body wash and comes in a large container so should hopefully last me a long time! The makeup bag is the cutest thing and I shall be taking it with me if I am ever travelling.


Two other friends also gave me a makeup bag and this handy little nail set! The makeup bag could also be used as a purse or clutch which I think is great and the nail set is full of goodies to keep your nails in tip top condition.

Thank you for reading and thank you to everyone who bought me a present or said happy birthday, I am very lucky to be surrounded by such amazing people.
Ellie x



No comments:

Post a Comment