Tuesday 11 November 2014

The Liebster Award 2014


I have been nominated for the Liebster Award by Millie-Kate , Louise , Brooke Elise and Kaylie. The rules are to answer 11 questions from the blogger you were nominated by, give 11 facts about yourself, nominate blogs for the award who have under 200 followers and then give them 11 questions to answer. Since I have been nominated by 4 people I am taking 3 questions from Millie-Kate, Louise and Brooke Elise and 2 from Kaylie.

1. Netflix or YouTube?
    YouTube! I sadly don't have a Netflix subscription currently but I watch YouTube daily.
2. What do you order at Starbucks?
    Either a green tea, chocolate frapp or in the winter a peppermint hot chocolate as it tastes exactly like mint aeros.
3. Celebrity Crush?
    It has to be my favourite cutie of an irishman Niall Horan :)
4. Who is your fashion inspiration?
    Kylie Jenner or MakeupbyMandy24 on YouTube like I seriously wished I owned their wardrobe.
5. If you could interview anyone for your blog who would you pick?
    Hmm thats a toughie! If it was about beauty/fashion it would be Zoe Sugg or Tanya Burr but if it was any celebrity I love, it would probably be One Direction...don't judge me okay I've been a fan since the beginning(inserts flexing arm muscles emoji)
6. Which make-up product is at the top of your Christmas list this year?
    The Benefit limited edition cheeky sweet spot gift box. It includes 5 of the Benefit blushes and Hoola bronzer.
7. Baths or showers? Why?
    I am a shower girl. I prefer showers as they are less time consuming and plus nobdy in my house really uses the bath so it has to be cleaned before we use it which doesn't really appeal me when I can just hop in the clean shower.
8. Who do you look up to?
    My Mum and one of my best friends as they are really strong people and don't have a bad bone in their bodies. If I turn into a person half as good as they are I will be a happy bunny.
9. What was the last show you marathoned on Netflix?
    When I had my last Netflix subscription before it was cancelled I watched about 4 and a half seasons of Gossip Girl.... I then bought the entire box set so I could finish it as my subscription ended.. yep I liked that show A LOT.
10. What does your average day look like?
    Wake up, school, get home, watch friends, have tea, revise, watch TV/YouTube, bed. I know sounds riveting right?
11. What is one fact people are shocked to learn about you?
    That I am younger than people think I am, I am very used to the 'oh my gosh no way I thought you were older than me, oh my gosh you look so grown up' kinda thing ahah!

I would like to nominate:
Jenny from A Frugal Of Perfection
Ray from Il Est Ray
Elish from A Piece Of Elish
And anyone else who would like to do this tag:)

My 11 questions to you are:
1. Who is your favourite blogger/youtuber?
2. Favourite high street store?
3. Favourite film?
4. Are you excited for Christmas? What are you asking for?
5. Favourite TV show?
6. What did you do for Halloween?
7. Favourite meal to have?
8. If you could change something about the world what would it be?
9. Where do you want to travel to the most?
10. Have you bought an Advent calender yet?
11. Whats your favourite thing to do in your spare time?

Thank you for reading
Ellie x

   

No comments:

Post a Comment