Sunday 7 December 2014

Girl Online Book Review

Yesterday I got my hands on Zoe Sugg's new book, Girl Online. When it first came out I wasn't 100% convinced I was going to buy it because I wasn't sure if it was aimed at my age range, which is mid to late teens, but after reading the first chapter on Zoe's Facebook page I got my hands on it ASAP!




Girl Online is about a teenage girl called Penny who has a secret, anonymous blog where she writes about all her feelings, but one day when things go really bad for Penny, her family jet off to New York and things finally start looking up for her. She meets Noah and quickly starts falling for him but she doesn't realise that he has a secret too...

I finished the book this morning after purchasing it yesterday as I couldn't put it down until I was forced to go to bed! Even though before I got it I was a bit skeptical as I thought it may be aimed at younger kids, whilst reading it I loved every second. All the plot twists kept the book exciting and every time I thought I knew what was going to happen next, I was wrong but happily surprised at what happened. As a teenage girl I can say I related A LOT to Penny and the emotions she went through during the book. I would recommend this book to all teenagers who are looking for an exciting new book to read.

Overall I am completely in love with Girl Online and enjoyed every second of reading it. I shall now be counting down the days until Zoe's next book! I would also like to say congratulations to Zoe for this book as it one hell of an achievement! I am pleased to say Girl Online is now one of my favourite books and I encourage you all to buy it if you haven't already:)

Thank you for reading
Ellie x



No comments:

Post a Comment