Sunday 14 December 2014

Makeup Wishlist December 2014

Since its under 2 weeks till Christmas I thought I would do a December Makeup Wishlist as some of you may still not have decided what you would like for Christmas or you may still need a gift idea for a loved one. Here are some of the things I am dreaming of at the minute and what I will be spending my Christmas money on. My family already have my Christmas sorted, but I couldn't think of anything better for me to spend my money on heheh:) 


1. The Nars Ita Kabuki Brush.
I'm not sure if I will buy this or not yet as its on the pricey side for one brush, but the reviews and opinions on it are amazing and I am dying to try it out! You can find it here
2 and 3. Nars Audacious Lipsticks in Anita and Juliette.
I recently watched Shannon's aka Shaaanxo video on YouTube where she swatched some of these lipsticks and as soon as I saw these two beautiful shades I knew they wanted to be in my collection aha:) You can find them here
4. Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer.
I have never owned this before, even though I know everybody adores it, but I need a good concealer I can just swipe on and blend in quickly and that will cover imperfections. You can find it here
5. Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk Foundation
This foundation is on my wishlist as I read in a magazine that dermatologists recommend it since it doesn't have any ingredients in that will upset your skin. I would definitely like this as at the minute every time I wear foundation the next day my skin is covered in breakouts. You can find it here
6. Lorac Pro Palette
This is something I've had my eye on for a while as the colours are just beautiful, you can find it here I don't know where to find it in the UK so I can pay for it in pounds but if any of you do know then just leave a comment, it would be much appreciated.
7. 3 of the Too Faced Melted Lipsticks in Peony, Coral and Ruby.
These melted lipsticks look so beautiful and pigmented that I am counting down the days until I can finally purchase one! You can find them here

Thank you for reading
Ellie x

No comments:

Post a Comment