Monday 22 December 2014

The Christmas Tag

So it is now 3 sleeps until Christmas and what better way to get into the festive mood by doing The Christmas Tag!

1. What is your favourite Christmas film?

*shouts* ELFFFFFFFFF *stops shouting* because it is just hilarious. There are so many times I burst in to fits of laughter whilst watching it.


2. Have you ever had a white Christmas?

Yes I have had a white Christmas a few times and it is truly magical. It's just the icing on the cake to the day and it feels like you're in a film.

3. Where do you usually spend your holiday?

Well for our family we really don't have a 'usual' place where we spend Christmas - some years we stay at our house, sometimes we go round my Nanny's, sometimes it's round my uncle's, it is anywhere where the family is all together ahah:)

4. Whats your favourite Christmas song?

Ooooh this is a toughie. I am a massive fan of Michael Buble's album but I am also a huge fan of all the classic Christmas songs like Fairy Tale of New York and Last Christmas. Hmm I would have to say my favourite is I Wish It Could Be Christmas Everyday, as at school when it gets into the festive season we do dancing instead of normal PE and my favourite dance is the one we always do to this song - its just a great, merry song to get you in the mood for Christmas!


5. Do you open any presents on Christmas Eve?

No we don't. I think opening Christmas presents on Christmas Eve is an American Tradition??(I could be totally wrong) As far as I'm aware not many people in the UK open presents before Christmas day.

6. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer?

I shall try...Rudolph, Blitzen, Dasher, Prancer, Donner, Vixen... erm no I can't, aw man I really wanted to be able to do it as well!

7. Is your Christmas Tree real or fake?

Fake...we sometimes have a real one but not every year.

8.  What is your all time favourite holiday food/treat?

CHOCOLATE ORANGEEE YUMM! I think you can buy chocolate oranges all year round, again, not too sure, but we only have them at Christmas and we always get one in our stocking, they are amazing.

9. What would be your dream place to visit during the holiday season?

NEW YORK! All the decorations and lights and shops and everything omg it would be amazing. Just the pictures of it all lit up and looking Christmassy is something I know I have to see!

10. Are you a pro-present wrapper or do you fail miserably?

Well considering when I wrapped my friends Christmas present I ended up with one side still on full display, I would say I fail miserably....

11. What made you realise the truth about Santa?

Um, honestly I can't remember how I found out, I think I just realised as I grew older.

12. What makes Christmas special for you?

Being with the family and just resting from school and everything. It feels good to just have a break where I can laugh and joke with family and friends, play cheesy board games and just be able to relax, enjoy and be grateful for everything I am blessed to have.

I tag Jenny and Ray and anyone else who wishes to do this Christmas Tag:)

I wish you all a Merry Christmas, thank you for reading
Ellie x

No comments:

Post a Comment