Monday 1 September 2014

Janoskians Got Cake Tour

Last night my best friend and I went to the Janoskians tour and it was one of the best nights of my life. The energy and stage presence Luke, James, Daniel, Jai and Beau have is fantastic and would highly recommend going to one of their shows. Everything they did on stage from the comedy to the singing was fantastic and even writing this I still have a smile on my face because for the whole 2 hours they were on, all I felt was happiness and love for the 5 boys! So here are some of my photos from last night:) they aren't the highest quality because I was taking them on my phone and they are a bit blurry from the lighting. Enjoy!


The Janoskians Got Cake Tour


         James during the Mega mix 


  All 5 of them together singing on stage


 The end of one of the best nights of my life

       
The tour tshirt which was also available in white. I wanted to buy everything at the merchandise store!


The crowd selfie taken featuring me..somewhere to the left haha!

Thank you for reading and if you are debating whether or not to go see the Janoskians DO IT! I promise you won't be disappointed and there are quite a few surprises which will definitely make you laugh!:)

Ellie x

No comments:

Post a Comment