Saturday 13 September 2014

Mask Of Magnaminty Review

Last weekend I picked up my second tub of the 'Mask Of Magnaminty' from Lush as after finishing the first tub I had come to the conclusion that it works wonders on my skin. I have combination/oily skin and break out quite a bit on my forehead and this mask is great for clearing up my skin. I use this product twice a week for a deep cleanse rather than just doing my normal skin care routine and after using it twice, since I bought my new tub, my skin has cleared up a lot quicker than I thought it would take! I haven't used this product in a few months since I finished my original tub and started trying new things but now I've repurchased it I don't think I'll forget to pick up a new tub again, yes it's really that good! 


"This peppermint mask does everything it can to fight eruptions and outbreaks and return your skin to tip top condition." This mask does everything it says on the tin(or should I say tub?) and I have already recommended it to some of my friends.


The mask has quite a thick texture and has a few lumps and grains to exfoliate and really deep clean your skin. I felt a teeny bit overpowered when I first smelt it as for me it's a bit too strong but I got used to it and I'm fine with it now.

Overall this product is essential for me to keep my skin clear and fresh and I would recommend it to anyone who is after a good ol' face mask! Lush has got a huge thumbs up from me!:)

Ellie x

*disclaimer - this product was bought with my own money and I am not being paid to do this post. All opinions stated are my own.*

No comments:

Post a Comment