Saturday 20 September 2014

Sweater Weather

Autumn is my favourite time of year and that's mainly because of the fashion and makeup. There's nothing I like more than feeling all cosy in big knit jumpers and splashing through puddles in my combat boots on rainy days (which we get a lot of in autumn in the UK!) so this is a post dedicated to my favourite jumpers/sweaters that I will be wearing all throughout Autumn this year:)

Look 1:






This is a casual look which features the typical autumnal colours; maroons and deep purple and cranberrys. I bought this jumper last year from new look and it's definitely one of my favourites for Autumn.
Jumper - New Look
Jeans - Primark
Shoes - New Look

Look 2:




Look 2 in my opinion is slightly more girly and fun but still has a slight touch of edge with the combat boots. This outfit is perrfect (see what I did there) for a shopping day with your friends or maybe even for a casual lunch date.
Jumper - New Look 
Jeggings - M&S 
Boots - Brantanos (similar styles in most high street shops)

Look 3:





This 3rd look is definitely one I will not be able to wear this Autumn as it just isn't warm enough in the UK, but I may switch the shorts for jeans and throw on a leather jacket so I can get some wear out of this top before winter. I know in some country's some of you can still get away with wearing shorts and crop tops so this ones for you! The crop top still has a crochet/knitted feel so it will keep you a bit warmer than normal crop tops when it gets a bit chillier in the evenings. I was going to take my giraffe socks off for the photos but I decided to keep them on as I love them and find them a bit quirky as many people would only wear them in the house! Let me know if you would wear them or not!
Top - Topshop (available in a variety of colors)
High waisted Shorts - Topshop
Shoes - White Converse
Socks - New Look

Thank you for reading and let me know what your favourite piece of clothing is for Autumn.

Ellie xx

No comments:

Post a Comment