Sunday 28 September 2014

Meet The Vamps Tour - 2014

Last night I had the pleasure to go see The Vamps as they are one of my favourite bands on the planet! The show they put on was insane, it was packed full of energy! Brad, James, Connor and Tristan are four massively talented guys and I can't think of one bad thing to say about the show, everything about it was awesome. They had three support acts, E of E, Luke Friend and Nina Nesbitt. My friend and I absolutely loved E of E and were so happy when they were standing outside the venue after the show taking photos with fans! The Vamps played most of the songs on their album but also sung covers and had solo performances. So here are some pictures from one of the best nights of my life:)

One of the support acts E of E


Meet The Vamps



One of my favourite parts of the night Tristan's drum solo 


All together


Brad


James


Connor


Tristan 

I had such an amazing night thanks to my best friend who invited me to go with her! These are also her pictures she's let me use as all the ones on my phone are horrific. The whole night was absolutely outstanding and would highly recommend it! If you are going or have been let me know your experience and if you have any questions about the tour tweet me @BeauteByEllie

Thanks for reading
Ellie xx

No comments:

Post a Comment