Thursday 28 August 2014

August Favourites 2014

This month I have have been trying out some new products and rediscovering some of my makeup I've owned for a while. I have also included some random things I've been loving as well, so here are my August favourites!

My first favourite is my MAC lip pencil in Subculture which is a dusky pink nude. At the minute every time I am wearing a nude lip I will be wearing this either to line my lips and fill in with a nude lipstick or I will fill in my lips with the pencil and put a lip balm or gloss on top.


When I was in America recently in the holidays I picked up the Anastasia of Beverly Hills Brow Wiz and I literally haven't picked up another brow product since! I always used to see everybody rave about it but couldn't purchase it here in the UK and didn't want to purchase it offline because I had no idea what shade to get! But now I have it, I have fallen completely in love with it! If you want natural, full eye brows this is the product to buy.

I have also been using my MAC eye shadows more recently and always reach for my palette now. Since you can make up your own palette all the shades I own are ones that I love. I've also been using the shadows I don't normally gravitate to as well and have created many different looks for any occasion!



This month my Topshop Magic Liner ran out and since I have to travel quite far to my nearest Topshop I popped into my local Boots and picked up L'Oreal's Superliner. It is just as good as my Topshop Magic Liner which I love and the slim nib makes it really easy to apply a thin line as close to my lash line as possible which is what I wear daily.


The Vamps album 'Meet the Vamps' has been playing from my phone constantly this month as I've been preparing myself for when I go see them next month eek! I'm so excited:) I love all of the songs on the album and my personal favourites are High Hopes, Another World and Move My Way.


In the month of August I also discovered Green Tea and am now completely obsessed! I've been told it is very cleansing and good for you which is the reason I originally picked it up but after trying it I loved the taste and how refreshing it is.


Thank you for reading and let me know some of your favourites in a comment below:)
Ellie x

No comments:

Post a Comment